Thursday 20 October 2011

Reflection so far


This is the rendered image of my modelled head so far. I am fairly happy with how it looks. I think the cheeks could be a bit rounder and once eyes and hair have been added it should resemble me more. Having said that, I am very pleased with the amount I have learnt from this assignment and although I found some things difficult I am now much more competent with using the relevant modelling software packages then I have even been before. This ability has been reflected by me completing each stage in a reasonable timescale.
If I was to do this assignment again I am confident I would be able to do about 70% of it without having to refer back to the tutorials and would complete it in less then half the time. Things I would do differently would be to ensure all reference drawings are done with the least amount of topology, this will make the modelling stage easier and taking more time on complex parts, such as the ear. I would like to finish my head by creating eyes and hair and also use the morpher tool to animate some facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment